Explosive growth in this sector has resulted in the need to have complex facilities delivered under very constrained time frames. We have worked with administrators faced with implementing capital programs under severe time constraints as well as those who faced scope and cost creep. We understand the difficulties of delivery facilities in these conditions. Highlights of our experience include:
- Performing construction audits on the construction/renovation on over 15 facilities.
- Review of processes used to deliver construction of new schools.
- Review construction documents from a business perspective to ensure use of industry leading practices.
- Review of project and program schedules to forecast likelihood that facilities would open by required dates.
- Review of funding plan to evaluate adherence of scope to funding eligibility and scope constraints.